We will support you with the transition from desktop accounting packages, or manual records, to cloud accounting. We’ll ensure you comply with Making Tax Digital legislation whilst saving time.
We are proud to be QuickBooks Online Platinum Partners but that doesn’t mean we just work with one accounting software. In addition to Quickbooks, Sage, Kashflow, Xero and FreeAgent, we are very open-minded to new developments and alternative software – so please just let us know if you have a preference. We will be happy to look into it.
Benefits of Cloud Accounting:
- Time-saving - by having a direct feed from your bank account there is no need to key in those receipts and payments
- Easy access – access your business information at any time, from any place, via a secure login
- Reporting - improved management reporting that can be tailored to the needs of the business
- Financial position – see your current financial position at any time, who owes you money, who you owe money to and how your cash flow looks
- Collaborative working - as we can also log in to your accounting records we can assist with any queries or help rectify any problems in real-time
- App integrations - Cloud products link with apps such as Shopify, Amazon and PayPal. Data flows automatically into your books to skip manual entry
- Optical Character Recognition - or OCR software is a technology that enables you to convert different types of documents, such as scanned paper documents, PDF files or images captured by a digital camera into editable and searchable data
- Up-to-date software – users are always on the latest version, there are no more expensive upgrades or any need to take backups
- Multi-user access – set varying rights of access for staff, depending on their job role
Making Tax Digital
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a key part of the government’s plans to make it easier for individuals and businesses to get their tax right and keep on top of their affairs. This means that being on a cloud product is more relevant than ever before.
From April 2024 MTD will be compulsory for landlords and sole traders.
Give us a call today so we can help you choose which software would be more suitable for you and your business.