If you would like to find out more about how we can support your business with cloud accounting, speak to us today:
Call us today
Email us today
As a digital age firm, we support our clients in the transition from desktop accounting packages to cloud accounting packages to not only ensure they comply with the Making Tax Digital legislation, but to also reap the many benefits that cloud accounting can provide.
We are proud to be QuickBooks Online Platinum Partners but that doesn’t mean we just work with one accounting software; in addition to Quickbooks, Sage, Kashflow and Xero, we are very open minded to new developments and alternative software – so please just let us know if you have a preference and we’d be happy to look into it.
Benefits of Cloud Accounting
- Time saving - by having a direct feed from your bank account there is no need to key in those receipts and payments
- Easy access – access your business information at any time, from any place, via a secure login
- Reporting - improved management reporting that can be tailored to the needs of the business
- Collaborative working - as we can also log in to our clients accounting records we can assist with any queries or help rectify any problems immediately
- Link with apps - Cloud products link with apps such as those from which a photograph of a receipt can automatically be included within your accounts
- Up-to-date software – users are always on the latest version, there are no more expensive upgrades
Making Tax Digital
HMRC have now introduced Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT Returns.This means that digitally compliant software is now essential for VAT Registered businesses. We have been preparing for Making Tax Digital for months, working with both clients and the team alike, to make sure that everyone is ready.
In the run up to going live, HMRC reported that over 3,000 businesses were signing up for the scheme each day. We’re here to help, so if you have any questions regarding how this might affect your business, then please call us.