Thankfully our IT systems were such that the team were able to switch to home working without too much difficulty, and the use of digital technology by ourselves and a good proportion of our clients has ensured that the service we have provided has been as effective as ever. We are grateful to our clients, who have understood that we have had to do things differently, and the use of video calls, for example has really helped.
We do miss seeing our colleagues and clients though, and with this in mind we are commencing a phased re-opening of our office from Monday 6 July 2020. However, it will not be business as usual.
Our team will continue to work predominantly from home so that we can continue to provide them with the safest environment possible. However, there will now be a presence in the office on most working days between 9.00am and 4.30pm.
What you can do now:-
- With prior agreement, you will be able to deliver or collect paperwork.
- We can now arrange meetings in person if required (we do still encourage our team to hold online video meetings with clients where possible).
You should be aware of the following:
- Please don't just call in to see someone. You must ensure that you phone in advance and book an appointment. Meetings cannot take place without prior arrangement
- As we are trying to schedule meetings at staggered times, please arrive at the agreed time
- On arrival you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser and shown directly to your meeting room, where there will be a Perspex screen in place
- There will be no waiting in reception
- Please keep to social distancing, 2 metres apart
- We are not able to offer you drinks at this point, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Additional hand sanitisers have been placed around the building to use regularly
- We will email you once an appointment is booked to remind you of this information and confirm the time and date of the meeting
Please do not come to the office if you or someone you live with has any of the following: a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; or, a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
If you have any concerns, please do get in touch.