The healthcare sector is a vital service area within the UK, and healthcare professionals face unique challenges with regards to accounting, tax planning and the NHS pension regulations.
We have wide experience in supporting GP practices, independent pharmacies, and individual doctors, consultants, physiotherapists and others.
Whether it is helping the business to have better clarity on its finances through use of cloud accounting, forecasting and management accounts, through to ensuring it is on top of the latest tax legislation changes such as high income pension charges, relief for professional subscriptions or overpayment of national insurance, Sheards are on hand to help with these challenges.
Our services to the healthcare sector include:
- Tax planning and high income pension charges
- Annual pension certificates for NHS earnings and superannuation
- Breach of annual allowances and tapered annual allowance for pensions
- Claims for professional subscriptions and other expenses
- Use of limited company for private practice income
- Year end accounts and tax returns
- Book-keeping support
- Cloud accounting including import of Open Exeter statements
- Advising on partner capital accounts and retirement plans
We are able to work together with your financial advisor to advise on pension charges and scheme pays elections where needed.
For more information on our services for the healthcare sector simply get in touch